Sadly, my poor blog has fallen into neglect. Ever since I've come to Philadelphia, I've been way too busy to even think of writing my blog. Well, no, in the past 3-4 days I've considered that I ought to write in my blog, but I never have because I've lacked inspiration. I can't think of any news worth sharing, either personal or in general. I mean, I could give a litany of what I've been up to but there's no fun in reading that, right? Of course it's my charming wit and dry humor that attracts you all here.
. . .
Or maybe it's just pity? *coughs*
Anyways, it's tickled the back of my mind that perhaps imagination and sleep share a direct relationship. In the summer where I had plenty of sleep and plenty of free time, I was spitting out posts near daily (and lord, were they essays!). Now that I'm having my first encounters with bruises under my eyes and being worked to near death between classes and recruiting, I can't even imagine writing up a post. Yes, I think imagination/cognitive abilities and sleep have a very strong positive relationship..
Anyways, I'd get back to reading (that's all I do! read read read read!! argh!!!!!!!!!) my homework assignments. Here's to an end of a boring post. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment