I now totally understand how people get fat once they start work. I don't get why, but now that I've started work, my appetite has, like, tripled. I eat breakfast in the morning (~2 slices of toast around 8 am) and come lunch time (~12-1pm), I am STARVING. They've been sending us out to lunch recently and every single time, I DEMOLISH my plate. Seriously! There's like nothing left over when I'm done: the plate practically sparkles. Anyways, it's really weird I'm eating so much and it's as if no one else has this problem cause even the guys aren't eating as much as me. (That also means I can't shamelessly order dessert or have a second (or third) piece of bread cause I'd just look like a glutton. Sadness!)
Around 3-4pm, I'm hungry again. I suddenly really want a sweet snack (I was craving donut munchkins today) but since I was still at work, no go. I got home around 6 pm and I just straight out had dinner. Now it's.. what? 9 pm? And while my tummy's telling me it's still a bit full, my mouth just goes "hmm, what can I eat now?" I think I just need to get more sweet things into my diet because I'm really craving sugary foods right now (or really salty..). Haha! It's funny cause just two weeks ago, I was sick of sweet snacks and was craving savory, so I have nothing sweet at home besides candy. (Candy's yummy, but it's not fulfilling my need for sweet baked goods.)
Semi conclusion: I'm super hungry and totally craving empty, unhealthy carbohydrates (aka: sugars!). I think my body was in hibernation mode for so long that now that I'm burning through energy for work, my body's just like "oh my god! no fat to burn through! need more energiez!!"
but really, all I feel like doing these days are sleeping, eating, and work. It's almost 9 pm right now and I'm so bored, I feel like going to bed just cause. Don't feel like LoLing; don't feel like watching streams; I'd read fanfiction but there's no new ffn to read. I can't even stomach watching anime (no surprise) or reading new mangas!!! All in all, I'm super bored/unmotivated. Ugh.
Andy says I'm having a midlife crisis.. I think I just need to do things that engage my brain. (the only thing I had interest for was State of the League.)
No comments:
Post a Comment