I guess I should put in some warnings for the unfortunate reader that has stumbled across the blog. (Unfortunately for you, reader, this will be buried away at the bottom of my blog as all the recent entries are in the front and this is the second post being written. I guess it's the thought that counts.)
Now, without further ado, the warnings:
1. This is a blog about me and for me. It is, essentially, a "dear online journal" blog so please don't expect anything revolutionary.
2. I am a chatterbox. I talk a lot which translates to I'll be writing a lot. I do understand the importance of being concise, but that's for essays and official work, not for blogs in which I star and spend my free time on. Therefore, I see no reason to be concise and shall happily be as long winded as I wish to be.
3. I have a tendency to write asides. I really rather enjoy asides; I find them fun, and you will consequently be besieged by asides in this blog. They can generally be found in the ( ) but sometimes they get too long and I let them free.
4. I have pet peeves. (Although, some are rather large and should just be called "peeves" instead of the diminutive "pet peeves.") I plan to, at some time, release a series of posts relating to my pet peeves. In other words, you may be getting rants regarding my pet peeves later on.
I think that's it for now! I shall add more as I think them up.
No comments:
Post a Comment