Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Home Alone

Interestingly, I dislike being home alone.  I know tons of children (and teenagers and young adults) all wish for their freedom and find being home alone amazing.  Many acquaintances I know tell me it's wonderful I have the house to myself and I should, you know, throw a party or something.

Well, that's not happening.  Why would I throw a party at my house? Ugh!  That means I'd heave to clean the entire place first for when guests come and then again afterwards when they leave my house completely trashed.  Oh no.  My house is too nice to allow in tons of horny teenagers who want to grind, drink alcohol, and scram afterwards.

No, I find being home alone rather lonely in fact.  I don't think it's just the size of my house as I get this feeling at my school dorm too.  Even though my family and I were never really 'close' per se, I think I liked the fact knowing there were other people in the house so that if something happened (good, bad, or in between), I could always reach out to them and know they're there.  So I think I hate knowing there's no one there the most about being home alone.

Plus, and this is a bit redundant as the key words are 'home alone,' I get really lonely. =(  I like other people, even if we're both just sitting at a couch using our laptops/watching tv/whatever.  I don't need someone else to interact with me, I just need someone there.

. . . Sort of odd I don't have more inclinations towards getting a boyfriend then, haha!  (Don't most girls who like to always be in a relationship enjoy the "I have a boyfriend to be there for me" aspect the most?)

Anyways, lessons from this post: 1. Home alone is lonely.  2. Never force myself to write a blog post; said posts tend to suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment